Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I analyze what Vivi said, Mano said and other reacted. Maybe some of Aroma members want to take up music. But they are lazy to attend to a class or possibly no money to pay for a lesson.


So, I suggest a gathering in Aroma community. Maybe a guitar circle.


I'm not good enough to teach people, but OK lah, if your wish is just to learn how to start music in proper way rather than bath room practice only.


Through my poor experience, yet I know how one can be interested in music in casual nature, particularly in the guitar. Maybe once a week basis, I can conduct a guitar staff with some of you. What I do is to distribute copies of easy notes I recommend, and practice for half an hour at the back of Aroma office.


It's good to share what I might possibly be better than you, and in return you can teach me something you are better than me. In this way we all can achieve better than us today.


So I want to know who is interested.
Please post your comments on your interest, what day of the week you prefer, and whether you want to do it before or after Puasa.



Kashino

3 comments:

Khairul Aiman Nasution, said...

It was really a great idea to have a free guitar class lesson... I appreciate it... But, i think my session should be different with VV, Md Nor even Zul because my knowledge in playing guitar is almost Zero although I was really interested to learn..!

Hmmm, maybe during Puasa for 1/2 hour during 'supposed to be' lunch time would be nice...

Shafique Laiho said...

Too bad. I wanna learn jazz.. T_T

Unknown said...

hahahah....can i join....i think i've not finish my classes with kashino san those days...