Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some thing is not right


There are many things not quite right in this world. Here is another example.


The out side is over 40 degree Celsius, so air conditioning is very effective here. Very very effective until too effective.


It's bloody cold.


So this woman is using a heater. Mad, isn't it. But you don't blame her. It's really cold.


The other day, I sweat in the gym and came back to my apartment unit.

After running with my card key in my pocket, the magnetic went some thing wrong and I could not open my room when came back.

I walked back the corridor, damn cold, went down the lift to the reception, sneezing several times, asked to check the card, waited for a few minutes, shivering, then only managed to enter my room. By the time I reached, I became a piece of ice.


You go outside, it's 40 degree Celsius.


Crazy.

No comments: