Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big lunch in Doha


Look at this, it's for one person!


Kanekiyo-san straight away ordered only for one person of meal for the two of us, and I thought in my heart; oh no, please, I'm very hungry, missed breakfast after arriving at 3 am and rested for a while, please order for two...


But the fact was... we could not finish even for one person.

2 nuns, 1 rice plate, 3 kebabs, salad was an extra order. I looked around whether a man was eating that much... yes. They are big eaters.


75% of people here are foreigners. I'm one of them. A country's master plan is drawn by all foreigners? That is going to be my dilemma through out this session.


I will be assigned to look into the downtown urban design in central Doha.


My first day was so far so good, we will attend to a party organized by Australian group this evening.

No comments: