Friday, May 8, 2009

Beach

There was a difficulty in internet connection in my apartment, so I'm posting it today, Sunday, the first day of working week.











It's the weekend here today, Friday, and Saturday.






We went to the north. The end of beach-like desert was the real beach. We dug to collect clams.







Mr. Shibata (the man on the left; who is the deputy project manager) was very good cook who prepared clam soup and clam spaghetti for lunch for 8 of us in his apartment once came back, and we all enjoyed with cold beer.










Kanekiyo went again for fishing this afternoon with Filipino group, promising to add items to dinner tonight. I will go to the gym later so that the dinner will be extra nice.







Let me now let you know, that I have been doing another blog for an introduction of tropical plants as my life work, some of you might have realized while I was studying plants in office. It's a king of practice to me, to express my sense and idea on a plant in a written form, and keep on doing on other plants every day. It's becoming a good reference for your plants selection in landscape design as well, so I let you know here the address of iy. One day I will make a plant book out of these.











No comments: