Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ordinary is good

Today, there was no unexpected happenings.






The photograph is taken from my father's room in the hospital. The mountains are about to be snow capped, however it's been very fine since I came here.






The rightmost mountain with sharp pointing summit is called "Hiuchi" mountain which I climbed 30 years ago. Left to the said is famous and magnificent "Myoko" mountain that is sang in all school songs in this district. It will been soon skiing season on the slopes of this mountain.






The roof of the hospital is landscaped with some shrubs and juniper-like small trees. Not nice.






On our way to the hospital, opposite the shrine shown in other photo, there is an urban plaza as the next photograph. I have been wanting to propose to the city hall that all these useless landscape spaces should be turned to beautiful Japanese gardens, but now I am thinking.



My mother commented today, that those urban landscape plazas are useless because there is a beautiful park nearby. The plaza should be turned to a car park.






Different people think differently. And they are not quite wrong.

No comments: