Friday, December 12, 2008

Towards the end...

The photograph is the rivival castle mimic in my kampung.


My trip back to Japan is coming to an end. I will move to Tokyo tomorrow in order to take the flight back to Malaysia at about noon Sunday.





I will stay at a hotel tomorrow alone unless a beautiful company found all of a sudden, and move to Narita airport the next morning.





I have an appointment with an editor/ publisher tomorrow evening in Tokyo on an agenda regarding to my future publication. Maybe not on my future publication but a laugh. A crazy bursting laugh.





Never mind.





I will be back to Malaysia. My country.


My home land.


Where my men and wemen are.


You all are!


I miss you all.


I miss you Pearlie, Mano, my sayang Vivi, you all Feris, Aiman, Zul, Osman, Suria, Shafiq, probably Tame as well, Natsu, and the food places we always go.





See you soon.

1 comment:

Khairul Aiman Nasution, said...

kashino san..._i really love all the photos u took at your hometown..._maybe because of the winter scenes..._its really make me exciting to visit Japan in the future..._i hope so..!

p/s: I should start saving money from now..!