Saturday, December 13, 2008

The last night in Tokyo


I'm staying at a hotel in the central Tokyo for catching my flight back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow morning at 11:30.




After coming back from the dinner appointment with a book editor, I caught a view of the Tokyo Tower near my hotel.




It's beautiful.


It's standing decently at the back of the old gate to the Zou-shou-ji temple.


The tower was built some 200 years after the gate (though the gate is the resemble with concrete structure).


There is much greenery and a quiet environment as compared with KL Tower, I think.




As the magnificent two structures stood still in fascinating contrast in this IT century, I felt that my next book publication would depend on my will, my continuous effort, my positive perspect to the future.




Our eventual materialization of the landscape vision would come true, depending on our will, our coutinuous effort and our positive perspect to the future.




Those who possess a vision, the will, the effort and the positive perspect to the future should follow what he/ she believes.




Those who don't know what I am talking about should think of his/ her vision, will, effort and perspect.

No comments: