Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear Aroma members,

A happy new year.

For the fresh year, I have to begin this very important task which has been pressuring me to look into since last year.

It's about your salary.
I want to think about this.

So, I start from my own thing.
The entire aim of my life is neither to make a big success in business nor to become very rich (but okay to be a bit richer than now).
My aim is to do a good job and to leave a nice thing to the world.
So, it does not make sense if I pay you less.

But at the same time, I do not wish to pay you more than worth amount of work you do.
I prefer to gain for what I do, and the same should be applied to you. You should get for what you produce to the world, but not more than that. Also, not less than that.

That is the very principle.

I will continue again.

No comments: