Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yeah, I'm talking about your salary right?
So, it's actually about the employment.

Employment.

Almost the same thing as marriage. It's a human relationship between the two.

In the case of marriage, it's you and your wife, or you and your husband. Girlfriend and boyfriend not applicable, because there is no commitment. Marriage is like a contract. You should do this and that, otherwise you would be out. I should do this and that, otherwise I'm not fit to the style of your family.

In the case of employment, it's you and the company.
You do good to Aroma Tropics, so I will take care of you. It's that simple, you see, same as you and your sayang.

The thing is
... the system how I appreciate your contribution to Aroma Tropics might not have been well spelt out in the current method. A suggestion of how you can improve your work is also not reflected in the structure of your wage.

Now you know, it's not that simple right?

I shall continue.

2 comments:

cino said...

Kashino san,
First of all we like to thank you for your consideration to look into this matter as an important task. I persaonally feel sorry that really burden you, so as the staff too, I guess.
We like to share and release down your pressure if you believe we could.

But, the situation seem beeing embedded rather deeper and complicated. Yes it's tough.

Employment.

Sincerely, I trust in each faces of the staff that they are struggling to do an excellent job though might not reach to the expectation or not been well spelt out in the current method as mentioned. They aware of their individually ability level.
I belief none of them want to do a lousy job, that's for sure.

Talk about marriage, it's not only physically or mentally enggagement but that involved spiritually or human soul.

In the case of employment, it is wise to implement the concept of marriage so as to built the feeling of self belonging not the enggagement of contract that preserve the feeling of a salary man forever.

Just a thought.
Till then.

Khairul Aiman Nasution, said...

maybe i'm still young n not qualified to give my opinion into this matter..._i mean this salary thing..!

but i do understand that the stage of salary of course will depend on our work performance..._maybe in almost other company, they're practicing the same thing...

its almost 1 year now since my 1st day at this company & of course there are still a lot for me to learn..._maybe, what i learned until now just covering 5%~10% of overall landscape field knowledge or maybe less..!_bcause of that, i admit that my ability level is still low..._maybe it is not easy to finish certain works but at the same time i have to ask helps n opinions from you, Md Nor, Zul, Vivi, Feyris n everybody else who are more xperienced than me..._but of course i try to do my best in every works that u entrust me to do..._thank you for giving a trust in me...

at the same time, i realized that i have to prove something special n excellent final product since i'm still not married n don't have much responsibilities compare to other married staffs in our office..!