Friday, January 30, 2009



Came back from the family ski camp; my dream trip with both my sons, to the very place where I was born and grown up, to execute the very activity I had engaged so much for so many years.






It was just great, I feel satisfied.






We will move to Tokyo tomorrow. I may see Mr. Takano if both of us can make it.



Two young men want to see what Tokyo is about. After that we will head back to Malaysia.






My parents will be left alone again. That's the destiny which is very sad.



But I beleave I've managed to do something good to them. I encouraged them, I let them see their grandchildren, and I made sure that I would be always their child.






I was in a hot spring alone the other day for a long time and thought over things. I decided a few things how I sould do to my parents in the near future.






I will think about it over and over though being back to Malaysia.

No comments: